Hello Everyone!
We have had a busy and relaxing summer. It has been filled with camping, swimming, and hanging out. The boys are growing like weeds. Hayden is a sponge and is starting to figure out all the good things (and bad things) about being the big brother. He delights in the fact that he can have bubble gum and Brighton can't. He asked me the other day if Brighton goes to heaven can he get a baby sister... I could see his wheels turning and thinking he would not have to share his toys and be nice to Brighton if he was replaced by a sister. I reassured him that Brighton could not be replaced and a sister was not in the cards.
Brighton is trying to say new words everyday. We heard him say "Baby Einstein" yesterday! If we could just get him to eat his vegetables!!!

2 comments:
They are growing so fast! I am busy with meetings and bus training.. But I'll try and come visit soon. I'll let you know when my house is being built so you can come see it!
I am so glad you started this blog! I can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment