Sorry for the late update!! I have no excuses. I am giving it another try.
We had a busy summer. I spent a week with my parents at the end of September. We hung out worked on projects and the boys had a blast with Grandpa's tractor. We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo with Aunt Chris Taylor and the boys.
I made the shirts my parents are wearing in the picture, that says "What Happens at Grandma's, Stays at Grandma's". They loved them.
Then we came home and hit the road to Houston to visit Aunt Hollie, Uncle James and Emma.
The kids had fun playing and going to the park. They could be borther and sister. I wander if Lillie will look like th
e Brown's side or the Sailors side?
We are so excited to meet Lillie, and that she is coming next week!! I know Emma will be a great big sister!

No comments:
Post a Comment